All 7 art Reviews

Raven X Starfire - Page 01 Raven X Starfire - Page 01

That moment when you're not lesbian but a comic makes you question your sexuality o///o

Chell and Shad Chell and Shad

After all she eventually got her ass signed o///o lucky hoe >///> i'm not jealous or anything..

Vampire Booty Vampire Booty

Awwww he's soooo cute! >///<

Vampire Butt Vampire Butt

Mhmm that's so hot <3
Idk if that cutie is gay or not but either ways i'd love to eat that curvy ass hehe ^^
Actually it's even sexier to imagine that he's gay and into guys only but still force him to bend over for a girl against his will o///o that turns me on so much.. gosh did i just divorce a new fetish? raping gay femboys? lol idk but still so damn hot!

VI and Jinx Futa VI and Jinx Futa

Oh.. my god o///o
I never thought Jinks would look this cute with a cock.. i'm questioning my sexuality right now lol
Amazing work!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot - that's why I'm here! Question sexuality every day.

Warrior Commission Warrior Commission

I'm really annoyed by the comment below me, i mean really? @JunkWarrior847 if you think it's that bad why don't you try drawing something better? jeez
anyways enough about that, i really love the design and specially the green war painting.. it sure adds depth to her look!
overall i really like it and always love seeing new character designs, however drawing a more detailed background would make it extra amazing <3 maybe a roman style arena or something?
5 stars my friend, and i'll sure take a look at your other works!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot! I would've liked to have drawn a background, but the commissioner didn't want it!

Vim's Mouse Rendered Vim's Mouse Rendered

I don't usually see artists uploading their works in full size, at least not for free.. so thanks!
this is just so amazing and the details are stunning! i honestly learnt couple things just from staring at this and i'll just go practice on it right now :3
Also i got a question if ya don't mind, do you make the rending and shadows in black & white first then color them or just use colors directly?
Now until you reply i'll take my time admiring these juicy full balls <3

NeoZoa responds:

Glad you like my work. ^.^ I went straight into color. I tend to use the greyscale when I'm uncertain of what lighting to give.